Saturday, November 26, 2011

some school related work and other things



..... I think everybody knows that I'm sorely disappointed with the choice of program we were made to render with. I'm pretty sure no one uses this in industry. NO ONE. /dontevenknowwhyimpostingthis


30 minute study of le hand , which looked much better than my other, 2.5 hr struggle of a painting.



Final versions of skull/limb comparisons. Bones are always fun to draw!
Will upload my RWF stuff after I find them. Challenge was definitely trying to balance "realistic rendering" and clarity.




On a side note, discovered that Toronto Star Sunday is having a 3 part series about condos with awesome pullout illustrations.

If you didnt buy the paper, here's the link to the digital one.http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1089426--vertical-toronto-the-high-life

Should really try and upload more non school things. /:

No comments:

Post a Comment